I love my life! I am married to the coolest, funnest and sexiest guy around and Brett is his name!lol Thanks to adoption we have the cutest, most mischievous little boy named Raife! We also have 2 of the worlds best dogs, Liberty & Roxy! Life is good, we could not be happier;)
Okay.......that is the cutest picture ever!! We are not mad at you guys, good laws. Tell Brett to stop being a drama queen, ha ha! We tottally understand and are so happy you were able to spend time with your family. I am so ready for this to be over, you really don't want to be around me anyway! :) Please come soon though and we are coming down when you bless Raife! Love you guys!!
1 comments:
Okay.......that is the cutest picture ever!! We are not mad at you guys, good laws. Tell Brett to stop being a drama queen, ha ha! We tottally understand and are so happy you were able to spend time with your family. I am so ready for this to be over, you really don't want to be around me anyway! :) Please come soon though and we are coming down when you bless Raife! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment