Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer Games

Sorry its been a while, I am so bad at this blogging thing! We haven't done much in June. Brett played 3 0n 3 soccer in the summer games and did pretty good for an old man! He had fun playing with his old highschool buddies!

I swam....I am so out of shape, blah! But it was fun, I did better then I thought I would but I always compare myself to how I was and that just annoys me. It sucks to get old!


6 comments:

Jason & Karen said...

He is getting so big and so adorable. I can't wait to see him again! Lets plan a dinner and movie night now that I wont get to visit with you anymore at work :( Love ya

Rachel Urie said...

Hey what did you swim! that's awesomem it was so good to see you all during the summer games! hopefully we see you soon!

Autumn said...

I love the update! I don't feel like I get to see Raife enough, he is such a handsome kid! Love ya

The Acosta's said...

Great Job Hill. Raife is so cute!!

The Robinson's said...

Way to go Hill-Your little Raife is so dang cute! PS. love the hat, you always look so cute and trendy:)

Stan and Mel said...

yeah..I am out of shape too. I am thinking about doing the va summer games, but not so sure that it is a good idea since I average swimming about 1 hr/week or less. But who needs to be is shape to compete?