The slide show below is of Raife and his Birth Dad Kason, I'm not sure why the pictures turned out fuzzy...I will try and fix that! Kason came down for the evening on the 24th of July and it was so much fun to see him and Raife together! They look so much alike! We use to think he just looked like Celeste but he is a good mix of both of them! We're so thankful to have such a close relationship with Raife's Birth Parents, we love them soooo much and are so happy they want to be a part of our lives! We are so blessed and Raife is so blessed to have so many people that love him!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That's so cool that you really can see the resemblance between Raife and his birth parents. I'm so glad they are willing to be part of his life and come down so often. We need to get together! What does your schedule look like the next couple weeks?
Post a Comment