Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy 28th Birthday Brett!

We had Brett's favorite food for his birthday tonight at his parents house! The spaghetti was delicious and we had lots of fun hanging out with the family.





Brett and his neices




Brett and his sisters, Michelle and Lori






Brett's parents, Joyce and Richard


Brett and his Dad








Blowing out the candles


Brett and his neices


Brett and his nephew, Karson




Brett shoveling the snow....he was pretty mad that it snowed on his birthday, especially since the last snow that fell just barely melted!



Liberty and Roxy playing in the snow

4 comments:

The Sumkos said...

Happy Birthday Brett!! We are getting so old, how did this happen? You guys are so cute!

Autumn said...

I love all the new pictures. Happy Birthday Brett, you're getting OLD!

Juli said...

Yeah....I love that you are blogging. Now we can be blogging buddies. I sent you an invite! You two are such a cute couple. I loved all of the pictures. I hope you are doing great! happy birthday brett!

Crescent said...

Brett, happy birthday. it looks like cedar has more snow than buffalo.
david