Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 6 year Anniversary! Brett sent me these beautiful flowers, he is such a sweet heart and loves doing romantic things to remind me just how much he loves me. I really am so lucky to have him as my husband!




We went to dinner and a movie for our big night and then went to my Mom's to have her take some pictures of us!




For some reason Brett thought it would be funny to grab my leg....he's kind of a nerd.

2 comments:

The Sumkos said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys have been through a lot in six years but you have grown so much closer through it all. I'm so glad you guys got married and I'm glad that Nate met Brett. You guys are our best friends and we love you! Congrats!!!

Juli said...

Okay Hil....you look so cute! I love your hair (& outfit)!!!