I love my life! I am married to the coolest, funnest and sexiest guy around and Brett is his name!lol Thanks to adoption we have the cutest, most mischievous little boy named Raife! We also have 2 of the worlds best dogs, Liberty & Roxy! Life is good, we could not be happier;)
Your guys' costumes turned out so cute! We need to get together. We miss you guys. I have been calling you over the past two weeks but dont leave a message cuz i know how you are with your messages:) Love ya
How did I guess that you would be a Star Wars family. I love giving you a hard time about this. You know our little Star Wars war that we have going on. You guys are great - we all need to get together more often.
I haven't checked your blog for a while! Love the costumes! We like Star Was too! Ryder got Travis and I into the movies! Ryder was a storm trooper this year!
5 comments:
I love the Halloween costumes! I think it is so fun that you guys dressed up as a family.
Your guys' costumes turned out so cute! We need to get together. We miss you guys. I have been calling you over the past two weeks but dont leave a message cuz i know how you are with your messages:) Love ya
How did I guess that you would be a Star Wars family. I love giving you a hard time about this. You know our little Star Wars war that we have going on. You guys are great - we all need to get together more often.
I haven't checked your blog for a while! Love the costumes! We like Star Was too! Ryder got Travis and I into the movies! Ryder was a storm trooper this year!
Hey! I found you guys while I was browsing. Sweet. I love the pictures of your little boy he is so freakin cute :) love it!
Post a Comment