Saturday, April 4, 2009

LOSER

I don't know how any of you Mom's keep up with the blogging....Raife is all over the place and I never have time to just sit at the computer anymore! Especially since he is now experimenting with his nap time....which means he no longer takes those heavenly 5 hour naps anymore, if I'm lucky he will nap 2 hours but usually not at all. I enjoy listening to him, while he is supposed to be napping, through the monitor and he just talks and talks to himself! Its very cute! Its almost midnight but I thought I better post a few pics to get me back in the blogging mind set! Hopefully I will be better in the future....no promises!


Eating ice cream cake at his birthday!

Aren't they cute....begging for food!lol


Raife loves our walks with the dogs!

6 comments:

Jason & Karen said...

YAY I am so proud of you. I check all the time but figure it will still be halloween but to my suprise you stepped it up! haha Hope your doing good. Raife is cutie! Love ya

Unknown said...

He is such a cute boy! Love that kid :)

Jenny Wilson said...

what... I was loving those year-round Halloween pictures!

we are waiting for you guys to come down and visit.

Blake needs someone to play with... give us a call

Tina said...

Wow...you are still alive!!! I've been wondering how things are with you guys. I guess I should have picked up the phone or something. Glad to see that all is well. Raife is getting so big...what a cute kid!

Autumn said...

Even though we are neighbors I don't think I see you guys enough. Raife is so cute and his outgoing personality is fun. I hope him and Addy are good friends.

Landon Family said...

He is huge! And stinkin cute :)