Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Our Fam 2010

I am really, really lazy when it comes to blogging!lol But I am going to try and post once a month if it kills me! This month I am just going to add our new family pics! My little sister took them, she is amazing, they turned out awesome!

I hope you are all doing well, we miss everyone now that we're in Cali. I always said that I prefer warm weather but I actually miss the snow! My favorite clothing is for cold weather so its kind of weird! Brett is enjoying his second semester and its been nice for Raife and I so far too, because we get to see him more!

Raife turns 2 in a couple of weeks....sooooo weird, he is just growing way to fast! He is really tall for his age and weighs a whopping 35 lbs! It kills my back to lug him around! Oh! We also just met with LDS Family Services and are starting the adoption process again! I am already stressing out about all the hoops you have to jump through and am hoping we will get lucky and not have to wait forever....cause we are ready for baby number 2 right now! Love you all!











Boys vrs Girls!lol





5 comments:

Andrea said...

That is one cute little boy! Good luck with the adoption process, I can't imagine why someone wouldn't pick you guys, you look so happy.

PS Your outfit is super cute.
Scott says what up.

Unknown said...

Those pictures really are beautiful- your sister is amazing! Maybe I should see if she could take some family pictures of us. . . hmmm. . . Miss you!

Jason & Karen said...

so I am pretty sure I am pathetic and just got all teary eyed seeing those pics because I miss you guys so much. One movie night out when you were here was not enough! I cant believe how big Raife is getting and he is going to be a little heart breaker. Love you guys!

Brooke Hansen said...

Hey! (I am Kason's sister) I hope you don't mind that I check your blog! You are an adorable family! Raife sure is cute and one lucky kid! Good luck with adopting another baby!

Landon Family said...

I love your pictures! Brenna is such a good little photographer, it's awesome.