Friday, February 12, 2010

Swimming!!!

So, I have been searching for a pool that I can do laps in since August! I think its really weird that Fresno has no public pools....then again, every other house on our street has a pool so maybe thats why! Anyway, I finally broke down and got a gym membership....HEAVEN! I joined GB3 and it is by far the most amazing facility I have ever seen! You could park Cedar City's Golds Gym in their Free Weights section or their pool area, it is crazy. It has a 25 yard pool with a hot tub, steam room and sauna. The dressing room is huge with a ton of personal showers that are way nice! It has a spin class room with like 100 bikes, a separate room for yoga and all the classes etc. A huge area for all the treadmills, elipticals etc, a section for the weight lifting machines and it has a childrens daycare area that has a little play house village and a big old play place like at mcdonalds! Seriously, I feel so spoiled and my membership is only 29 bucks a month! I love it!

So, I am running, swimming, and cycling so I can start doing triathlons again and I am also training for a 1/2 marathon that I am doing with a friend in September at Disney Land! I am so excited! I forgot how happy swimming makes me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the training! I don't think I could ever, ever, ever be brave enough to do anything like that!

Kenzie said...

Hey Hillary, I found you through Rachel's blog. Your family pics are beautiful! Your little guy is sooo cute.(and big)I am going to add you to my list, if that's OK. Good luck on your training!

Landon Family said...

That is really cool! One day I will start actually using my gym pass... one day lol.