So, I have been meaning to post our trip to the Zoo last month and then our trip to Yosemete with family and then my 10k race....I am such a slacker! I actually sat down to do it last week and then got a call from my Mom saying that my Grandpa wasn't doing well and that I should get in the car and come to Cedar.
So I made an emergency trip to Cedar and spent the week with my Grandpa....really hard but glad I went....Brett came at the end of the week to build the casket (my Grandma asked him to:)) which turned out beautiful. Grandpa is still hanging on but getting worse daily. I really don't want to say goodbye, he has been more like a Father then a Grandpa but I also don't want him suffering anymore so I think I have made peace with it:(
Anyway, now I will work on posting pictures..... 


























Saturday, April 17, 2010
So much for posting once a month!lol
Posted by
Brett and Hillary
at
8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Im so happy that I got to spend some time with you and Raife! I hope we can get together again next time ya come! Love ya and miss ya!!
Hill cute pics! It was fun to see ya at PF while you were here...your lil family is darling.
Post a Comment