Yesterday Raife turned one month old! Already the time seems to be flying by...its hard to imagine ourselves with out Raife! We had so much fun yesterday. We were able to go to Orem and See Raife's Birth Parents and his Birth Fathers parents! Celeste was there visiting family and friends. We were nervous about meeting Kason's parents but fell inlove with them immediately...which shouldn't be surprising seeing how thats how we felt when we met Celeste and Kason! It was the same when we met Celeste's family as well.
We have been so blessed with such a sweet baby but our blessings don't stop there...we are so thankful to have such a wonderful and open relationship with Raife's biological family! We love them all so much!
We also stopped by and visited my Grandparents and our neice who is attending BYU. It was so fun to see them and have them meet Raife...they were all quite taken with him, especially his Great Grandma! She couldn't stop raving about how sweet he is.
Thank you so much for all of your love and support, I can't help but get emotional about all the comments that have been made on our blog regarding Raife! We are so lucky to have the family and friends that we do!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
1 Month
Posted by
Brett and Hillary
at
5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey Hillary,
I bet everyone was so excited to meet this angel! He is so cute! I wish I was home to see him. That is Grandmas favorite saying. she has repeated that since I was a little lad. she has it stitched and hanging next to her TV in the front room. It's such a great quote.
The pictures aren't working on my computer!
Great pictures Hillary! I love to see how happy everyone is.
Those pics are so cute! I seriously can't wait to meet him. I called you today, sorry I was so slow to call you back but call me when you get a sec. He looks so cute and I can't believe it has already been a month. Miss you!
Time does fly by with them but every new milestone they cross is amazing and fun to watch. He is so dang cute I'm so happy for you guys.
Your baby is absolutely darling. I am so happy for you both. I want to see him in person-hopefully soon.
Post a Comment