Monday, March 3, 2008

Sweet Angel

On February 16th at 9:09 AM the most beautiful baby boy was born to the most amazing Birth Parents, Celeste and Kason! In the short time we have known them they have been a wonderful example of faith and selfless love. They gave us the most precious gift we have ever received or will ever receive and we love them more than words can say.

Our sweet baby is Raife Camden, and we find it amazing how quickly you fall inlove with your baby. We've loved him for a long time, before he ever existed on this earth and now that he is here we can't imagine loving anyone more. He is perfect, so sweet and beautiful. He is very strong and curious, he loves to lift his head and look around at everthing and every one!

















































12 comments:

The Sumkos said...

Oh my goodness, I have been checking your blog every day to see if you had put his pics on yet. He just keeps getting cuter!! It looks like you guys are adjusting to parenting just fine. Call us when life gets somewhat back to normal. By the way, LOVE the chicks dig me bib!!

Kristin said...

WOW! Congrats! I am so excigted for you, he looks like such a sweet boy and so cute! I'm sure you are in love with this little guy and keeping busy. I can't wait to hear more about what you are up to and see more of Raife. Congrats you are amazing!

LaRee said...

He is such a cute baby! It's so neat how much he looks like you two! I can't even imagine the joy and happiness you guys must be feeling. I can see it in your eyes. I am so happy for you guys. You truly deserve this angel baby!

Tina said...

Congrats again Hillary and Brett!!! He is so dang cute. Bring him by again sometime so that we can cuddle him.

MegHaNE said...

CONGRATS! how exciting for you both! He is adorable! I'm so excited for you guys.... what a sweet little guy!

The Swindlehurst's said...

I just wanted to let you know how happy we are for you guys, we know it has been a long hard road, but I'm sure he is so worth it! He is so adorable and you both look so happy! Enjoy every second, its amazing how fast they grow, I have no idea what happened to the last 3 months!:) Congrats again!!

Juli said...

He is so beautiful....what a cute kid. I am so happy for you guys. That made my day getting your email. You two will be fantastic parents. It must be so wonderful right now. You guys deserve the best. Congrats on everything. What a doll!!! And he is lucky too- to have such a great mom and dad.

Sylvia said...

He is such a cute Baby. I'm so excited for you guy's Congrats!!!!

Crescent said...

I almost cried when I saw your latest post!! I am so happy for you guys. He is such a cutie--good job taking (and posting) lots of pictures, I love them! Seriously I couldn't be more excited for you.

Autumn said...

We love this little boy! You've taken all the Mommy stuff like a pro. I hope we play lots this summer with the babies.

The Hodges said...

Hillary and Brett we are so happy for you guys! What a handsome little man. Boys are so much fun!

Stan and Mel said...

Hillary-Congrats! That is so exciting! I love that I found your blog. You look so good. How are you doing? I haven't seen you in forever. I was actually going through some high school stuff last week and saw a couple of pics of us in swimming--good times! I got married about 3 years ago and now we live in virginia. Check out our blog
stanandmelanie.blogspot.com
Melanie DeMille Holbrook