I love my life! I am married to the coolest, funnest and sexiest guy around and Brett is his name!lol Thanks to adoption we have the cutest, most mischievous little boy named Raife! We also have 2 of the worlds best dogs, Liberty & Roxy! Life is good, we could not be happier;)
He is so darn cute!!! I just can't get enough of him. I check your blog all the time to look for new pictures. I can't wait to see him at the baby shower tomorrow.
Hillary- hey it's Rachel Urie I found you through Ryan and Andrea's blog. I'd love to add you-I have a private blog. If you want to be blogging buddies :) give me your email address.
3 comments:
He is so darn cute!!! I just can't get enough of him. I check your blog all the time to look for new pictures. I can't wait to see him at the baby shower tomorrow.
I can't wait to meet him. He is so precious! what a cute little guy! love you
Hillary-
hey it's Rachel Urie I found you through Ryan and Andrea's blog. I'd love to add you-I have a private blog. If you want to be blogging buddies :) give me your email address.
Post a Comment